Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: STATE COUNCIL ON DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
Organization Name: STATE COUNCIL ON DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- Service Description: Ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the planning, design, and receipt of the services and supports they need which promote increased independence...
- Address: 3831 North Freeway Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: PRO YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- Service Description: Committed to strengthening youth, their families, and communities by developing neighborhood networks, identifying and addressing needs, and by providing training and other resources. Through advocacy...
- Address: Front Office, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: NATIONAL MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CHAPTER
- Service Description: Works to improve the quality of life for people affected by MS in Northern California by making connections to information, resources, and support needed. Provides contribution and raises funds for cr...
- Address: 4153 Northgate Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: UC DAVIS MIND INSTITUTE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: MIND INSTITUTE
- Service Description: Resource Center for people with disabilities and their families, professionals, students, and the general public. Provides parent-to-parent support in person and by phone. Small-group training and net...
- Address: 2825 50th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
- Service Description: Services include up-to-date Community Breastfeeding Resources Guide; conferences on breastfeeding for health care professionals; speakers on breastfeeding topics to local community organizations and h...
- Address: No physical address., , CA
Service Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
Organization Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: Studies and takes action on governmental issues, clarifies ballot measures, provides League-trained members to facilitate or moderate public information workshops for public or private agencies, maint...
- Address: 921 11th Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS ASSOCIATION (ALS), GREATER SACRAMENTO CHAPTER
- Service Description: Provide information, referrals, support group meetings, education meetings, in-home evaluations, loaned durable medical equipment and speech communication devices, and grants to support in-home health...
- Address: 5701 Sunrise Boulevard, Citrus Heights, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA COMMISSION ON AGING
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA COMMISSION ON AGING
- Service Description: The California Commission on Aging serves as the state's principal advocate for older individuals. Its primary purpose is to advance issues fundamental to ensuring healthy, purposeful and dignified lo...
- Address: 1300 National Drive, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description:
Provides free legal advice and counsel to Sacramento County residents age 60 and over, on a variety of civil legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Public benefits (Social Security, Supplemental...
- Address: 505 12th Street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provides free legal advice and counsel to Sacramento County residents age 60 and over, on a variety of civil legal issues, including but not limited to:
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: Helps prepare self-represented litigants for settlement conference and trial at the William R. Ridgeway Family Relations Courthouse. Also covers the process for issuing subpoenas to have witnesses tes...
- Address: 3341 Power Inn Road, Room 113, Sacramento, CA