Service Name: Albie Aware
Organization Name: Albie Aware
- Description: Offers assistance for individuals who are facing or fighting breast cancer. Provides financial assistance, including co-pay assistance for diagnostic testing such as ultrasounds, MRIs, PET scans, and breast biopsies. Offers patient advocacy, prevention education, and compassionate support.
Breast health education classes and mammograms teach individuals what they can do to minimize their risk factors and prevent breast cancer. Resources and referrals for both women and men.
- Website: https://www.albieaware.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 927-1508, (916) 927-1592
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open to men and women treated or at risk for breast cancer.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Amador United States
- San Joaquin United States
- Sutter United States
- Yolo United States
- Yuba United States
- El Dorado United States
- Solano United States
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- Amanda Nelson, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org