Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Organization Name: NORCAL SERVICES FOR DEAF AND HARD OF HEARING
Service Name: PEER GROUPS - GENDER HEALTH CENTER
Organization Name: GENDER HEALTH CENTER
- Service Description: Provide groups, educational workshops, and training courses for everyone with opportunities to develop skills that help them understand transgender communities as well as information that help other t...
- Address: 2020 29th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: NATIONAL MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY (NMSS)
- Service Description: Provides self-help support groups, information and referral, client advocacy, peer support program and quarterly newsletter. Offers social events, MS seminars and workshops for individuals with multip...
- Address: 4221 Northgate Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
- Service Description: Services include up-to-date Community Breastfeeding Resources Guide; conferences on breastfeeding for health care professionals; speakers on breastfeeding topics to local community organizations and h...
- Address: No physical address., , CA
Organization Name: INTERNATIONAL RESCUE COMMITTEE, SACRAMENTO
- Service Description: Provides presentations and training to educate individuals and agencies on the subject of human trafficking, as well as training organizations to better respond to and serve survivors.
- Address: 2020 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
Organization Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: Studies and takes action on governmental issues, clarifies ballot measures, provides League-trained members to facilitate or moderate public information workshops for public or private agencies, maint...
- Address: 921 11th Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: LEUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA SOCIETY - GREATER SACRAMENTO AREA CHAPTER
- Service Description:
Supports research, and provides patient support, and information programs for patients with Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin's Disease, and Multiple Myeloma
Financial aid to patients for some medications, b...
- Address: 7750 College Town Drive, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Supports research, and provides patient support, and information programs for patients with Leukemia, Lymphoma, Hodgkin's Disease, and Multiple Myeloma
Service Name: NEIGHBORWORKS HOMEOWNERSHIP CENTER SACRAMENTO REGION
Organization Name: NEIGHBORWORKS HOMEOWNERSHIP CENTER SACRAMENTO REGION
- Service Description: NeighborWorks HomeOwnership Center Sacramento Region provides comprehensive housing and community development services to the Sacramento Region. This includes pre-purchase housing counseling, homebuye...
- Address: 3500 Fifth Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description:
Note from the Court: Due to the court closure and current pandemic, some workshops are being offered online via Zoom. Contact us through e-Correspondence to sign up.
Helps prepare self-represented liti...
- Address: 3341 Power Inn Road, Room 113, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Note from the Court: Due to the court closure and current pandemic, some workshops are being offered online via Zoom. Contact us through e-Correspondence to sign up.
Service Name: UC DAVIS MIND INSTITUTE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: MIND INSTITUTE
- Service Description: Resource Center for people with disabilities and their families, professionals, students, and the general public. Provides parent-to-parent support in person and by phone. Small-group training and net...
- Address: 2825 50th Street, Sacramento, CA