Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: STATE COUNCIL ON DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
Organization Name: STATE COUNCIL ON DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- Service Description: Ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the planning, design, and receipt of the services and supports they need which promote increased independence...
- Address: 3831 North Freeway Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: UC DAVIS MIND INSTITUTE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: MIND INSTITUTE
- Service Description: Resource Center for people with disabilities and their families, professionals, students, and the general public. Provides parent-to-parent support in person and by phone. Small-group training and net...
- Address: 2825 50th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: MEMBERSHIP - AARP
Organization Name: AARP
- Service Description: Membership organization for people ages 50+ whether or not retired. Local activities include chapters and community service programs for driver improvement, tax aid, health promotion, retirement plann...
- Address: 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA DIVISION OF TOURISM
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DIVISION OF TOURISM
- Service Description: Visit California website has information on things to do in California and discounts on family fun throughout the state. Download the visitor's guide or call to have one mailed to you. Maps are availa...
- Address: 555 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING AGENCY
- Service Description: Offers on-the-job training, vocational training, career training, basic skills, employment skills workshops, youth employment services, job search assistance, and placement services are available to l...
- Address: 10826 Gadsten Way, Rancho Cordova, CA
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: This workshop is for a stepparent or domestic partner who wants to adopt their spouse's/partner's child. The Stepparent Adoption workshop will explain the court process and assist stepparents with the...
- Address: 3341 Power Inn Road, Room 113, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: NEIGHBORWORKS HOMEOWNERSHIP CENTER SACRAMENTO REGION
- Service Description: Provides comprehensive housing and community development services to the Sacramento Region. This includes pre-purchase housing counseling, homebuyer education classes, comprehensive lending services i...
- Address: 2411 Alhambra Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SENIOR RESOURCE DIRECTORY, SACRAMENTO BEE
Organization Name: LOCAL AREA NEWSPAPER/ MAGAZINES
- Service Description: A directory published and distributed by the Sacramento Bee Advertising Division in partnership with 2-1-1 Sacramento. Includes resources on caregivers, consumer assistance, financial assistance, food...
- Address: 2100 Q Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
- Service Description: Services include up-to-date Community Breastfeeding Resources Guide; conferences on breastfeeding for health care professionals; speakers on breastfeeding topics to local community organizations and h...
- Address: No physical address., , CA
Service Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
Organization Name: LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: Studies and takes action on governmental issues, clarifies ballot measures, provides League-trained members to facilitate or moderate public information workshops for public or private agencies, maint...
- Address: 921 11th Street, Sacramento, CA