Service Name: CALIFORNIA STATE LIBRARY (CSL)
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE LIBRARY (CSL)
- Description: Reference and research services for the public and state agency personnel. Loans books, periodicals, newspapers and government documents to public, academic and special libraries and library systems throughout California. Contains newspapers from every California county and major US cities, California telephone books from the 19th century, and telephone books on microfiche for major US and some foreign cities.Special collection of foreign language books. Has a collection of California genealogy resources. Regional depository for US government publications. Loans of books and periodicals are made to state employees; the public may use the materials in the library or borrow books through their local library.California State Library's multipurpose search tool. Find books, online resources, photographs and more. Apply for a library card.
- Website: http://www.library.ca.gov
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 323-9759, (916) 323-9768, (916) 323-9843
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Open to all. State employees may borrow most materials directly from the California State Library.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- United States
- Receptionist, Receptionist, firstname.lastname@example.org