Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: DEBT COLLECTION DEFENSE AND BANKRUPTCY LAW
Organization Name: VOLUNTARY LEGAL SERVICES PROGRAM OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (VLSP)
- Service Description: Provides services to clients who need assistance with legal problems associated with the collection of debts. Clinic is staffed with attorneys to assist with preparation of court documents, advising c...
- Address: 501 12th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: MILITARY ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: SUPPORT THE ENLISTED PROJECT
- Service Description: This program assist in building financial self-sufficiency through financial counseling, emergency grants and other support programs.
- Address: 7128 Miramar Rd, San Diego, CA
Service Name: UPVALLEY FAMILY CENTERS
Organization Name: UPVALLEY FAMILY CENTERS OF NAPA COUNTY
- Service Description: Offers translations, application assistance, referrals to other agencies, clothing, case management, kinship support services, financial training, computer classes, and ESL classes. Also offers Volunt...
- Address: 1440 Spring Street, Saint Helena, CA
Service Name: FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
Organization Name: EL MODENA FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
- Service Description: Offers a financial empowerment course to help manage income, debt management, credit increase and more.
- Address: 18672 East Center Street, Orange, CA
Organization Name: SENIOR ADVOCACY SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers free Medicare counseling, advocacy, and education with HICAP counselors registered with the California Department of Aging providing personalized appointments and community educational seminars...
- Address: 1129 Industrial Avenue, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: FINANCIAL COACHING
Organization Name: SPARKPOINT SAN JOSE
- Service Description:
Offers Financial coaching services
- Budget planning
- Credit score education
- Banking relationship support
- One-on-one sessions
- Financial education workshops
- Address: 3095 Yerba Buena Road, San Jose, CA
- Service Description: Offers Financial coaching services
Service Name: SHASCADE COMMUNITY SERVICES - PERSONAL FINANCE SERVICES
Organization Name: SHASCADE COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Helps adults with developmental disabilities manage their personal finances, including budgeting and filling out benefit forms. Provides representative payees for Social Security, VA, and other benefi...
- Address: 1920 California Street, Redding, CA
Service Name: EDUCATION WORKSHOP
Organization Name: TEMPLO CALVARIO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Service Description: Provides a education workshop on entrepreneurship, homeownership and financial literacy for adults and youth. The workshop consists of professional and financial education as well as counseling and co...
- Address: 2501 West Fifth Street, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: SENIORS FINANCIAL CARE
Organization Name: LIGHT FOR SENIORS
- Service Description:
During coranavirus response period, still offering services. Please visit website. (Updated 5/1/2020)
Offers a one-hour phone consultation to develop a financial care plan for seniors. Assists seniors...
- Address: 8250 Vickers Street, San Diego, CA
- Service Description: During coranavirus response period, still offering services. Please visit website. (Updated 5/1/2020)
Service Name: TRI-VALLEY HOUSING OPPORTUNITY CENTER
Organization Name: TRI-VALLEY HOUSING OPPORTUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Services include pre-purchase homebuyer education classes and consultation; post-purchase/default foreclosure services for homeowners; information regarding first-time home buying programs, down payme...
- Address: 350 Sonic Avenue, Second Floor, Livermore, CA