Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: FEDERAL FURLOUGHED HOUSING PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: CENTRAL VALLEY LOW INCOME HOUSING
- Service Description: Provides financial assistance to help with rent and mortgage to prevent housing loss. Payments will be made directly to the landlords and mortgage holders. Assistance will be in a form of a no interes...
- Address: 2431 West March Lane, Stockton, CA
Service Name: COVID-19 CARE PROGRAM
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE DIOCESE OF STOCKTON
- Service Description: Provides financial assistance to help pay rent, mortgage, utilities, food, or other basic needs whose income has been negatively affected by COVID-19. Payments will be made directly to landlords/mortg...
- Address: 1106 North El Dorado Street, Stockton, CA
Service Name: HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES FOR PERSONS WITH AIDS (HOPWA)
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES (SJCPHS)
- Service Description: Provides housing assistance for persons living with HIV/AIDS to alleviate or prevent homelessness. Services include: provides short term rent mortgage assistance utility assistance case management to ...
- Address: 1601 East Hazelton Avenue, Stockton, CA
Service Name: SEASON OF SHARING (SOS)
Organization Name: BENICIA COMMUNITY ACTION COUNCIL
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Offices are closed. Providing food assistance for Benicia clients only, rental assistance for Solano County residents, and senior meal service for Benicia clients...
- Address: 480 Military East, Benicia, CA
Service Name: MORTGAGE PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY EMPLOYMENT AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides rent, deposit, or mortgage payment assistance including furniture assistance if you are currently homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Strict eligibility criteria and application process...
- Address: ***confidential***, Pleasant Hill, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: NORTH MARIN COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides rental assistance, mortgage payment assistance, or rental deposit assistance to people that are experiencing a financial crisis and may be at risk of becoming homeless.
- Address: 1907 Novato Boulevard, Novato, CA
Service Name: SEASON OF SHARING (SOS)
Organization Name: ALAMEDA COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICES AGENCY WORKFORCE AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
- Service Description: NOTE: Lobbies are currently offering limited in-person services to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but the Alameda County Social Services Agency (ACSSA) continues to provide essential services. Offers...
- Address: 2000 San Pablo Avenue, Oakland, CA
Service Name: SHORT TERM HOUSING ASSISTANCE FOR PEOPLE WITH HIV/AIDS
Organization Name: ALAMEDA COUNTY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: Note: Much of the staff is working remotely but the office is open to the public. Office is following social distancing guidelines and will not allow anyone in if they have a fever or are exhibiting a...
- Address: 224 West Winton Avenue, Hayward, CA
Service Name: ASSISTED HOUSING AND HEALTH HIV/AIDS PROGRAM
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES CYO SAN FRANCISCO, SAN MATEO & MARIN
- Service Description: Provides assistance to low-income San Francisco residents who have HIV/AIDS Housing advocacy and support Full and partial rent subsidies Case management and vocational support Financial assistance to ...
- Address: 1555 39th Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: BASIC NEEDS
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SAN MATEO COUNTY (SVDP)
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Offering limited services at this time. See below for updated hours of operation. SVdP Homeless Help Centers open for food and mail service: 50 North B Street, Sa...
- Address: 50 North B Street, San Mateo, CA