Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: CALTRANS
Organization Name: DISTRICT 11 TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Manages more than 50,000 miles of California's highway and freeway lanes, provides inter-city rail services, permits more than 400 public-use airports and special-use hospital heliports, and works wit...
- Address: 4050 TAYLOR ST, SAN DIEGO, CA
Service Name: VEHICLE IMPOUNDS AND TOWING
Organization Name: CITY OF SAN DIEGO
- Service Description: Vehicles may be impounded or stored for several reasons. The impound process may take a minimum of three hours.
- Address: 202 C ST, SAN DIEGO, CA
Service Name: DAV TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS
- Service Description:
This program offers free rides to veterans for medical appointments on a first come first serve basis.
- The Veteran must be Ambulatory
- The Veteran must book appointment 3 days in advance and up t...
- Address: 4351 University Ave., Riverside , CA
- Service Description: This program offers free rides to veterans for medical appointments on a first come first serve basis.
Service Name: 5-1-1 SAN DIEGO TRAFFIC, TRANSIT AND COMMUTE INFORMATION
Organization Name: SAN DIEGO ASSOCIATION OF GOVERNMENTS
- Service Description: Is a free phone and web service that consolidates San Diego’s regional transportation information into a one-stop resource. Provides up-to-the minute information on traffic conditions, incidents and d...
- Address: 401 B ST, SAN DIEGO, CA