Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: SENIOR IMPACT PROJECT - SOCIETY FOR THE BLIND
Organization Name: SOCIETY FOR THE BLIND
- Service Description: Provides free training in non-visual skills, tools, and alternative techniques for everyday activities during monthly retreats, support group meetings, training seminars, peer support groups, and in-h...
- Address: 1238 S Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SENIOR RESOURCE DIRECTORY, SACRAMENTO BEE
Organization Name: LOCAL AREA NEWSPAPER/ MAGAZINES
- Service Description: A directory published and distributed by the Sacramento Bee Advertising Division in partnership with 2-1-1 Sacramento. Includes resources on caregivers, consumer assistance, financial assistance, food...
- Address: 2100 Q Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: OLDER WOMEN'S LEAGUE, SACRAMENTO CAPITOL CHAPTER
Organization Name: OLDER WOMEN'S LEAGUE, SACRAMENTO CAPITOL
- Service Description: A membership organization that focuses exclusively on issues unique to women as they age. OWL Sac Cap is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that conducts research, education and advocacy activities...
- Address: 915 27th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: HOME CARE ASSISTANCE OF SACRAMENTO
Organization Name: HOME CARE ASSISTANCE OF SACRAMENTO
- Service Description:
Provide a range of non-medical in-home services, specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, for seniors and older adults who are aging-in-place. Hourly or 24-hour care available.
- Address: 2715 K street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provide a range of non-medical in-home services, specializing in Alzheimer's and Dementia Care, for seniors and older adults who are aging-in-place. Hourly or 24-hour care available.
Service Name: SENIOR LEGAL HOTLINE
Organization Name: SENIOR LEGAL HOTLINE/LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Due to funding cuts, the statewide Senior Legal Hotline has recently cut its services and can provide free advice by phone to seniors (over 60) outside of Sacramento County only regarding pensions, SN...
- Address: 444 North 3rd Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R) - WEST SACRAMENTO ACTIVE AGING PROGRAMS
Organization Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R)
- Service Description: Offers blood pressure checks, fitness activities and special interest classes for seniors at the community center. Classes/activities include: bingo, country line dancing, ceramics, T'ai Chi, knitting...
- Address: 1075 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento, CA
Service Name: CONGREGATE MEALS - MEALS ON WHEELS BY PRI
Organization Name: MEALS ON WHEELS BY PRI
- Service Description: Serves hot meals to seniors 5 days a week. Click here to view the monthly menu. Refers seniors to vital services and resources. Conducts nutritional assessments of each homebound senior four times a y...
- Address: 664 Cummins Way, West Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SACRAMENTO ITALIAN CULTURAL SOCIETY
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO ITALIAN CULTURAL SOCIETY
- Service Description: Promotes Italian-American heritage and values in American life and a sense of Italian community. Offers cultural and language classes for children and adults including Italian for travelers, friendly ...
- Address: 2791 24th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: AFFORDABLE HOUSING - ESKATON
Organization Name: ESKATON
- Service Description: Independent, affordable apartment living for older adults with limited incomes. Rental assistance is offered through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and other public agencie...
- Address: 2140 Evergreen Avenue, West Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
- Service Description: Represents the interest of public safety for all Californians with a special interest in addressing the concerns of senior drivers. Assistance as a go-between to ensure that senior drivers are treated...
- Address: 4700 Broadway, Sacramento, CA