Showing Results for "" located in "del norte county ca California, United States"
Service Name: ASPIRANET STOCKTON OFFICE
Organization Name: ASPIRANET
- Service Description: Provides Behavioral Health Services, Foster Care and Adoptive Services (RFA), and Transitional-Aged Youth Services. Behavioral Health Services - Provides continuum of care for children, youth and fami...
- Address: 6 South El Dorado Street, Stockton, CA
Service Name: YOUTH FACING HOMELESSNESS
Organization Name: SAN MATEO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Provides services to children and youth in foster care or homeless situations. Services include: Enrollment assistance Transportation assistance Academic support
- Address: 101 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM (KSSP)
Organization Name: LINCOLN FAMILIES
- Service Description: Offers help with having a foster child's family become relative caregivers. Provides a variety of support, including: Family Coaching: Advocacy and referral for financial help, legal supports, mental ...
- Address: 111 Review Way, Hayward, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers youth activities including community service, leadership and recreational activities. Services provided include: crisis intervention suppport group information and referrals and more
- Address: 303 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES - CONCORD - PACIFIC CLINICS (ADOPTION AND FOSTER/KINSHIP CARE SUPPORT GROUPS)
Organization Name: PACIFIC CLINICS
- Service Description: Provides resources for relatives raising the child of a family member; this is primarily but not only grandparents raising their grandchildren. Services include support groups, recreation and respite ...
- Address: 2380 Salvio Street, Suite 200, Concord, CA
Service Name: PACT TEEN AND TWEEN CLUBS
Organization Name: PACT - AN ADOPTION ALLIANCE
- Service Description: Offers a place for adopted and fostered teens of color, enabling them to meet their peers. Gatherings focus on social, expressive and project oriented activities. Teens can share time together and hav...
- Address: 5515 Doyle Street, Emeryville, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES - RICHMOND - YOUTH SERVICES BUREAU (ADOPTION AND FOSTER/KINSHIP CARE SUPPORT GROUPS)
Organization Name: WEST CONTRA COSTA YOUTH SERVICE BUREAU
- Service Description: Provides a team-based approach including coordination of mental health, education, welfare, juvenile justice, and other social services into a network to meet the individual needs of children with emo...
- Address: 186 Broadway Street, Richmond, CA
Organization Name: WAYFINDER FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides kinship support services to relative caregivers who are struggling with the challenges of raising kin, and to those families who want to connect with other families in the same situation.Serv...
- Address: 4600 47th Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: TRAININGS
Organization Name: SIERRA FOREVER FAMILIES (SFF)
- Service Description: During Coronavirus Response (Updated 4/20/20) Offices closed to the public Services available by phone and online Offers monthly trainings and support groups for families in different stages of the ad...
- Address: 8928 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: STANFORD SIERRA YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Service Description: Empowers parents and caregivers to become advocates for their children and leaders in their communities through monthly support group meetings.Support Groups cover topics such as: Interventions Natura...
- Address: 8912 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento, CA