Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: LEGAL SERVICES
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA RURAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE INC (CRLA)
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, currently offering services by phone. Office is closed. Provides legal assistance to farmworkers and low-income individuals in Sonoma and Napa County. Provides assi...
- Address: 1160 North Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: GET LEGAL ADVICE ON HOUSING AND EVICTION ISSUES
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA RURAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE
- Service Description: CRLA provides a wide range housing protection including: Foreclosure and eviction defense, housing discrimination, sub-standard housing, farmworker housing, lockout and utility shut-offs by landlords ...
- Address: 1160 North Dutton Avenue, Suite 160, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: DSLC SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: DISABILITY SERVICES AND LEGAL CENTER (DSLC)
- Service Description: Note: For HAM program at times, there are waiting lists. Provides benefits counseling and advice on assistive technologies and home access modification (HAM). Also offers a disability law clinic provi...
- Address: 521 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: ELDER LAW CLINIC
Organization Name: EMPIRE COLLEGE
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, currently closed for in-person services. All appointments by phone until further notice.Provides seniors and low-income individuals free legal services. Offered by ...
- Address: 1050 Third Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: LEGAL AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE SERVICES
Organization Name: NATIONAL CENTER FOR LESBIAN RIGHTS (NCLR)
- Service Description: Provides free legal assistance empowers individuals to assert their own legal rights. Our community and public education broaden public support. For LGBTQ equality on issues related to: asylum and imm...
- Address: 870 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: HOUSING ADVOCACY
Organization Name: HOUSING AND ECONOMIC RIGHTS ADVOCATES (HERA)
- Service Description: Provides legal assistance to homeowners and legal advice to tenants in foreclosed properties. Helps consumers address wrongful collections, unfair credit reporting, and predatory lending. Also assists...
- Address: 3950 Broadway, Oakland, CA
Service Name: SENIOR LEGAL HOTLINE
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA (LSNC)
- Service Description: Provides free telephone consultation with an attorney or a paralegal. Areas commonly advise clients on are conservatorship, consumer problems, foreclosure, grandparent rights, health care, housing, la...
- Address: 515 12th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: DISABILITY RIGHTS CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Advocates, educates, investigates, and litigates to protect the rights of Californians with disabilities. Provides advice about legal, civil and service rights. Also offers training and educational pu...
- Address: 1831 K Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA INNOCENCE PROJECT (NCIP)
Organization Name: SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
- Service Description: Provides individuals with wrongful convictions a chance to have their cases reviewed and investigate. Initial investigation can take up to 36 months to complete. Promotes a fair, effective and compass...
- Address: 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA
Service Name: CSU, CHICO - COMMUNITY LEGAL INFORMATION CLINIC
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, CHICO
- Service Description: As a student-run non-profit organization, provides legal information to students and community members. Each semester, students participate under the supervision of four attorneys.Provides legal infor...
- Address: 25 Main Street, Suite 102, Chico, CA