Showing Results for "" located in "santa cruz county ca California, United States"
Organization Name: CITY OF NORWALK
- Service Description: The User-Subsidy Taxicab Program is available to registered Dial-A-Ride members who have transportation needs to pre-approved Medical Facilities outside of the City of Norwalk and accessible taxicab v...
- Address: 12650 Imperial Hwy., Norwalk , CA
Service Name: MAD RIVER FACILITY TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: SOUTHERN TRINITY HEALTH SERVICES, INC
- Service Description: Southern Trinity Health Services is pleased to provide transportation services for the southern portion of Trinity County and the southeastern portion of Humboldt County serving the following communit...
- Address: 500 B Street, Scotia, CA
Service Name: RABA - PARATRANSIT TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: REDDING AREA BUS AUTHORITY
- Service Description: Offers curb-to-curb bus service within a limited area for individuals who are unable to utilize the regular public transit bus due to a permanent or temporary mobility impairment. There is an applicat...
- Address: 3333 S. Market Street, Redding, CA
Service Name: CONTRA COSTA EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES AGENCY - CCHS
Organization Name: EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES - CCHS
- Service Description: (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation) Provides list of ambulance services which provide emergency and non-emergency medical transport for those in Contra Costa County requiring gurney, wheelchair or ...
- Address: 777 Arnold Drive, Suite 110, Martinez, CA
Service Name: TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: GUIDIVILLE INDIAN RANCHERIA
- Service Description: This program provides transportation to medical appointments.
- Address: 401 B Talmage Rd, Ukiah, CA
Service Name: PARATRAX
Organization Name: TEHAMA RURAL AREA EXPRESS
- Service Description:
Please note: TRAX and ParaTRAX are running with no fare fees until further notice.
Offers curb-to-curb service in Tehama County for seniors (65+) and people with disabilities. Qualifying for service re...
- Address: 1509 Schwab Street, Red Bluff, CA
- Service Description: Please note: TRAX and ParaTRAX are running with no fare fees until further notice.
Service Name: COSTA MESA - SENIOR NON EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: COSTA MESA SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Offers transportation to and from medical appointments for older adult Costa Mesa residents. Does not provide transportation for outpatient procedures or other surgical types of procedures.
- Address: 695 West 19th Street, Costa Mesa, CA
Service Name: TRIP
Organization Name: INDEPENDENT LIVING PARTNERSHIP
- Service Description: TRIP complements Riverside County's public transportation services by reimbursing volunteers to transport individuals where no transit service exists or when the individual is too frail, ill, or unabl...
- Address: 6235 River Crest Drive, Riverside, CA
Service Name: YORBA LINDA - TRAILS
Organization Name: YORBA LINDA COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Offers transportation to older adults to local services within Yorba Linda and a one mile radius outside city limits.
- Address: 4501 Casa Loma Avenue, Yorba Linda, CA
Service Name: CALOPTIMA
Organization Name: CALOPTIMA
- Service Description: Administers Medi-Cal in Orange County, which provides health insurance through a network of hospitals, clinics, physicians and health networks. Provides a searchable database of doctors, health networ...
- Address: 505 City Parkway West, Orange, CA