Showing Results for "" located in "el dorado county ca California, United States"
Service Name: CHIP - HOME BUILDING ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: COMMUNITY HOUSING IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
- Service Description: Offers affordable homeownership opportunities through a home building assistance program. Utilizes a the mutual self-help method of construction. Each household's labor becomes their down payment. No ...
- Address: 1001 Willow Street, Chico, CA
Service Name: DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: CITY OF PLEASANTON HOUSING DIVISION
- Service Description: Offers 3.5% simple interest, amortized or partially deferred loans. Participants must earn low to moderate income and want to purchase a home in Pleasanton. Applicants must occupy the home purchased a...
- Address: 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton, CA
Organization Name: RICHMOND NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES INC
- Service Description: Owns and manages properties for rent to low-income families and or veterans. Provides first time home buyer assistance including foreclosure prevention and credit counseling. Is a HUD approved entity ...
- Address: 12972 San Pablo Avenue, Richmond, CA
Organization Name: SAN PABLO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Service Description: Offers workshops, training, and classes for businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals. Provides a variety of programs for San Pablo Incorporated residents and business owners as well as other program...
- Address: 1000 Gateway Avenue, First Floor, San Pablo, CA
Organization Name: COMMUNITY HOUSING DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Service Description: Due to COVID-19, limited services available by phone and email. Helps low and moderate income potential homeowners address barriers to home ownership through a range of services before and after home ...
- Address: 1535a Fred Jackson Way, Richmond, CA
Service Name: HOME OWNERSHIP PROGRAM
Organization Name: HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF THE EAST BAY AND SILICON VALLEY
- Service Description: Offers home ownership opportunities to families who may otherwise be unable to purchase a home of their own. Habitat homeowners purchase their home directly from Habitat for Humanity. All Habitat home...
- Address: 2619 Broadway, Oakland, CA
Service Name: FIRST TIME HOMEBUYER PROGRAM
Organization Name: CITY OF EMERYVILLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, AND HOUSING DIVISION
- Service Description: Offers down payment assistance to households at or below moderate income that are purchasing a market-rate or co-op home in Emeryville. Provides low-interest, deferred-payment loan. Key program detail...
- Address: 1333 Park Avenue, Emeryville, CA
Service Name: AC BOOST
Organization Name: ALAMEDA COUNTY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AGENCY HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: Offers loans intended to bring homeownership to households to purchase a home in Alameda County. AC Boost provides loans of up to $210,000 (depending on buyer income and need). Loans are interest free...
- Address: 1970 Broadway, Oakland, CA
Service Name: GET HELP FOR FIRST TIME HOMEBUYERS
Organization Name: MONEY MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
- Service Description: Money Management International offers a variety of homebuyer counseling options including counseling required as part of the closing process. MMI also offers free homebuyer counseling to first time ho...
- Address: 1901 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: JOIN A HOMEBUYER CLASS
Organization Name: OPERATION HOPE
- Service Description: Operation Hope provides a class for homebuyers covering topics including financial health and owning a home.
- Address: 3062 East 9th Street, Oakland, CA