Showing Results for "" located in "santa cruz county ca California, United States"
Service Name: RESIDENTIAL AND WITHDRAWAL MANAGEMENT
Organization Name: JANUS OF SANTA CRUZ
- Service Description: This sub-acute withdrawal management program offers closely supervised, 24-hour residential care in a comfortable, safe environment. Withdrawal management is offered as a stand-alone program, but most...
- Address: 200 7th Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS SERVICES
Organization Name: SUBSTANCE ABUSE USE DISORDERS SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides substance use disorder prevention, early intervention, and treatment services across the continuum of care.
- Address: 1400 Emeline Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: FOUNTAIN OUTPATIENT RECOVERY DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT
Organization Name: FOUNTAIN RECOVERY DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT
- Service Description:
Notes: Office is still open to the public but following social disctancing guidelines.
Offers an outpatients and inpatient person-centered drug and alcohol treatment program. Small groups and smaller ...
- Address: 4049 First Street , Livermore, CA
- Service Description: Notes: Office is still open to the public but following social disctancing guidelines.
Service Name: NEW VISIONS
Organization Name: CENTRAL VALLEY RECOVERY SERVICES
- Service Description: New Visions is a community-based program for women structured to address all aspects of addiction in a safe and supportive home-like environment. The treatment team consists of certified addiction spe...
- Address: 1425 East Walnut Avenue, Visalia, CA
Service Name: ADDICTION SERVICES
Organization Name: LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY BEHAVIORAL MEDICINE CENTER
- Service Description: This program offers several different levels of care including inpatient and a variety of outpatient treatment alternatives.
- Address: 1710 Barton Road, Redlands, CA
Service Name: ADOLESCENT PROGRAM
Organization Name: VISTA DEL MAR HOSPITAL (AURORA VISTA)
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Status: Continuing to provide services. Call for assistance.
Provides acute, inpatient psychiatric unit for children. Provides short, intensive hospital stays designed for stabilization and s...
- Address: 801 Seneca Street, Ventura, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Continuing to provide services. Call for assistance.
Service Name: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CENTER - NATION'S FINEST
Organization Name: NATION'S FINEST
- Service Description: A 22-bed transitional housing program for veterans in need of drug/alcohol recovery services. Includes a variety of classes, groups, and individual sessions tailored to the individual's needs.
- Address: 7270 East Southgate Drive, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: INTENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT (ICM)
Organization Name: PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
- Service Description: Provides assistance to clients who are HIV positive in accessing medical and support services. The program focuses on clients who are currently incarcerated in a San Diego jail or who require inpatien...
- Address: 3851 ROSECRANS ST # 207, SAN DIEGO, CA
Organization Name: VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AND NORTHERN NEVADA
- Service Description: A residential substance-abuse program reserved for pregnant or parenting women (children age 5 and under) seeking long-term treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. Counseling is provided, as are par...
- Address: 1001 Grand Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SUBSTANCE USE TREATMENT, SHARP MCDONALD CENTER
Organization Name: SHARP HEALTHCARE
- Service Description: Offers treatment services for adults who are struggling with substance use. Services include medication-assisted treatment (MAT), substance use day treatment and inpatient care.
- Address: 7989 LINDA VISTA RD, SAN DIEGO, CA