Showing Results for "" located in "ventura county ca California, United States"
Service Name: VIRTUAL WELL MAMA EMOTIONAL SUPPORT GROUP
Organization Name: COMMUNITY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (CMH)
- Service Description: Offers a free online postpartum emotional wellness support group. Group supports both pregnant women and new mothers.
- Address: 2580 East Main Street, Ventura, CA
Service Name: TEEN PARENTING CLASS
Organization Name: JAMES STOREHOUSE
- Service Description: COVID-19 Response Update: Currently open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9am-3pm. Primarily only offering clothing, beds, and baby items. Please call. Offers life skill classes and support g...
- Address: 3543 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA
Service Name: CORE CLASSES FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN AGES 0-5
Organization Name: SECURE BEGINNINGS
- Service Description: COVID-19 Response Update: On-site classes are currently suspended. Please call or visit website https://securebeginnings.org/services/online-programming/. Offers play groups, peer support, and parent ...
- Address: 555 Mahoney Avenue, Oak View, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT GROUPS
Organization Name: INTERNATIONAL MOMS CLUB
- Service Description: Offers support groups for at-home mothers. Groups meet monthly where a speaker is invited or there is a topic of discussion. Also offers activities for mothers and their children. Also plans one servi...
- Address: 1464 Madera Road, Simi Valley, CA
Service Name: POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION SUPPORT
Organization Name: CHILD ABUSE LISTENING MEDIATION (CALM)
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: The following changes have been made: Offices will not be open to the general public, only staff and clients with pre-approved clinical appointments allowed Clinical services will be ...
- Address: 1236 Chapala Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Service Name: PARENT WORKSHOPS
Organization Name: WHAT IS LOVE
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: All services have moved to remote learning platforms and social media venues. Email info@whatisLOVEteens.org for information on how to access services. Supports parents ability to ide...
- Address: 1330 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Service Name: PARENT SUPPORT AND EDUCATION
Organization Name: POSTPARTUM EDUCATION FOR PARENTS (PEP)
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: All classes and meetings are held via Zoom. Call for information on how to connect to online classes. Visit https://www.sbpep.org/santa-barbara-postpartum-education-services for more ...
- Address: No Physical Address, , CA
Service Name: PARENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: VISTA DEL MAR CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICE
- Service Description: Offers a support and education group to parents of children from birth to 17 years of age. Helps parents practice skill sets that may be more effective in promoting the following: - Family functioning...
- Address: 3200 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: WESTSIDE FAMILY RESOURCE AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER(WFREC)
- Service Description: Offers a resource center to families with children or young adults with a disability, chronic illness, or other special health care needs. Services include: - Parent Education - Community Outreach - T...
- Address: 5901 Green Valley Circle, Culver City, CA
Service Name: YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES
Organization Name: ASIAN AMERICAN DRUG ABUSE PROGRAM (AADAP)
- Service Description: Offers prevention and intervention support services to at risk youth and their families. Sevices include: - Mentoring - Cultural Activities - Gang Prevention - Parenting Classes - Academic Support - C...
- Address: 2900 South Crenshaw Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA