Showing Results for "" located in "san benito county ca California, United States"
Service Name: TCDE - SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Operates Special Education Services for Tehama County school districts. Their Individualized Educational Plan team, comprised primarily of the parent/guardian and school personnel, make decisions abou...
- Address: 1135 Lincoln Street, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: PARENTSCAN SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: PARENTSCAN
- Service Description:
Note for Coronavirus response period:
Office is operating remotely.
- Call line for information and available resources: Answered Monday through Friday, in both English and Spanish, between the hours of ...
- Address: 1909 Jefferson Street, Napa, CA
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Service Name: RIVERSIDE COUNTY SPECIAL EDUCATION LOCAL PLAN AREA
Organization Name: RIVERSIDE COUNTY SPECIAL EDUCATION LOCAL PLAN AREA
- Service Description: The Riverside County SELPA works with 22 school districts throughout Riverside County, including the County Office of Education, to make available a full continuum of special education services at no ...
- Address: 975 West Morgan Street, Perris, CA
Service Name: CIVIL RIGHTS LITIGATION PROGRAM
Organization Name: DISABILITY RIGHTS LEGAL CENTER
- Service Description: Provides legal assistance to people with disabilities who have experienced discrimination, mistreatment and/or harassment by a public or private entity based on a disability. Also provides special edu...
- Address: 350 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: CONSULTATION
Organization Name: OC AUTISM FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Provides consultation to screen areas of need, need for further testing, possible eligibility for funding sources and record review of services with Regional Center of Orange County, school district a...
- Address: 12966 Euclid Street, Garden Grove, CA
Service Name: SPECIAL EDUCATION LOCAL PLAN AREA (SELPA)
Organization Name: YOLO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION (YCOE)
- Service Description: Delivers high quality special education programs and services to students with learning disabilities. Provides state-mandated regional coordination and leadership, information to parents and community...
- Address: 1280 Santa Anita Court, Woodland, CA
Service Name: SCOE - SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Operates Special Education Services for Shasta County school districts. Their Individualized Educational Plan team, comprised primarily of the parent/guardian and school personnel, make decisions abou...
- Address: 1524 Magnolia Avenue, Redding, CA
Service Name: SANTA CRUZ OFFICE OF EDUCATION
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Administers the following services: Regional Occupational Programs, Santa Cruz County Outdoor School, Santa Cruz County Special Education and Child Development Resource Center. Also administers the Ju...
- Address: 400 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: ROWELL FAMILY EMPOWERMENT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Organization Name: ROWELL FAMILY EMPOWERMENT OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Provides parent-to-parent support, training, information, resources and activities for parents of children and youth with special needs or disabilities (ages 0-22). Their office in Redding serves mult...
- Address: 3330 Churn Creek Road, Suite A-1, Redding, CA
Service Name: PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SPECIAL EDUCATION DIVISION
- Service Description: Program investigates complaints of failure to implement a federal or state special education law or regulation by a public education agency. It also provides information on special education laws.
- Address: 1430 N Street, Sacramento, CA