Showing Results for "" located in "ventura county ca California, United States"
Service Name: HOMESTRONG USA
Organization Name: HOMESTRONG USA
- Service Description:
This program provides education and financial management counseling. Allows residents to purchase their home with a 20% discount off of market value creating instant equity for our heroes.
- Address: 8711 Monroe Ct, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Service Description: This program provides education and financial management counseling. Allows residents to purchase their home with a 20% discount off of market value creating instant equity for our heroes.
Service Name: FREMONT FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER/SPARKPOINT FREMONT
Organization Name: FREMONT CITY HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: WELCOME CENTER: Provides adult and youth employment services, childcare information and referral, counseling and mental health services, housing classes, cash assistance, parent support services, nutr...
- Address: 39155 Liberty Street, Fremont, CA
Service Name: CREDIT COUNSELING SERVICE
Organization Name: MONEY MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
- Service Description: Provides professional financial guidance, credit counseling, debt management assistance, bankruptcy counseling and education services, and housing counseling assistance to consumers via phone and Inte...
- Address: 7677 Oakport Street, Suite 700, Oakland, CA
Service Name: BUDGETING AND UNDERSTANDING CREDIT
Organization Name: NATIONAL BUDGET PLANNERS
- Service Description: Budgeting seminar features step-by-step training in financial planning methods where participants learn techniques for avoiding overspending as well as in-depth instructions for tracking one's own spe...
- Address: 350 Sonic Avenue, Livermore, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: SPARKPOINT SAN FRANCISCO
- Service Description:
Provides credit counseling, debt management, employment services, benefits enrollment assistance, micro-enterprise development, job development, and financial coaching.
Additional services include firs...
- Address: 2301 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA
- Service Description: Provides credit counseling, debt management, employment services, benefits enrollment assistance, micro-enterprise development, job development, and financial coaching.
Service Name: FINANCIAL COACHING
Organization Name: SPARKPOINT REDWOOD CITY
- Service Description: Provides low-income San Mateo County residents with free financial coaching and education to help change their lives.
- Address: 909 Roosevelt Avenue, Redwood City, CA
Service Name: RICHMOND NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES INC.
Organization Name: RICHMOND NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES INC.
- Service Description: Owns and manages properties for rent to low-income families and or veterans. Provides first time home buyer assistance including foreclosure prevention and credit counseling. Is a HUD approved entity ...
- Address: 2600 Mission Bell Drive, San Pablo, CA
Service Name: FINANCIAL LITERACY
Organization Name: SPARKPOINT NAPA
- Service Description: Provides financial literacy classes in collaboration with Mechanics Bank and Self Help Credit Union. Offers assistance to families in becoming more financial stable, reduce debt, increase their income...
- Address: 1210 Shetler Avenue, Napa, CA
Service Name: STUDENT LOAN COUNSELING
Organization Name: CLEARPOINT COUNSELING SOLUTIONS
- Service Description: Our student loan counseling offers some unique benefits to you. If you choose to enroll in a student loan counseling session with ClearPoint, you should expect to receive: Expert advice from a non-pro...
- Address: 4969 East McKinley Avenue Suite 107B, Fresno, CA
Service Name: COALITION AGAINST PAYDAY PREDATORS
Organization Name: UNITED WAY BAY AREA
- Service Description: Helps individuals with alternative options to Payday Loans. Individuals can schedule appointments to understand how payday loans work and to find solutions to their debts and plan for future emergenci...
- Address: 1400 Parkmoor Avenue, San Jose, CA