Showing Results for "" located in "mono county ca California, United States"
Service Name: NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: ALL AMERICAN MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION
- Service Description:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Services are available.
Provides non-emergency medical transportation to and from appointments. Offers vehicles with wheelchair lift including platform gate, handrails, and s...
- Address: 230 North Blackstone Avenue , Fresno, CA
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Services are available.
Service Name: PARATRAX
Organization Name: TEHAMA RURAL AREA EXPRESS
- Service Description: Offers curb-to-curb service in Tehama County for seniors (65+) and people with disabilities. Qualifying for service requires an approved application. The service is available 10 miles from the fixed T...
- Address: 1509 Schwab Street, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: SENIOR MOBILITY PROGRAM
Organization Name: SOUTHLAND INTEGRATED SERVICES INC
- Service Description: Provides transportation to eligible seniors within Orange County to/from senior centers, medical appointments, shopping, personal care, and social/recreational activities
- Address: 9862 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA
Service Name: CALOPTIMA
Organization Name: CALOPTIMA
- Service Description: Administers Medi-Cal in Orange County, which provides health insurance through a network of hospitals, clinics, physicians and health networks. Provides a searchable database of doctors, health networ...
- Address: 505 City Parkway West, Orange, CA
Service Name: LA HABRA SHUTTLE - SENIOR TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: LA HABRA COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Offers transportation throughout the City of La Habra to older adults and persons with disabilities.
- Address: 101 West La Habra Boulevard, La Habra, CA
Service Name: MISSION VIEJO - SENIOR TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: NORMAN P. MURRAY SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Provides door-to-door cab service (with lift-equipped vans available) for seniors within Mission Viejo for purposes of shopping, social, recreational, standard medical appointments and personal needs....
- Address: 24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo, CA
Service Name: NEWPORT BEACH - SENIOR TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: OASIS SENIOR CENTER OF NEWPORT BEACH
- Service Description: Offers curb-to-curb transportation to seniors who no longer are able to drive. Vehicles are wheelchair accessible, however passengers who need additional assistance getting to their destination must b...
- Address: 801 Narcissus Avenue, Newport Beach, CA
Service Name: HIV CASE MANAGEMENT
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN AIDS FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Provides medical case management, testing, housing, and education to those persons affected by the HIV disease. Support group are for people who are affected with HIV/AIDS and their families.
- Address: 4330 North Pershing Avenue, Stockton, CA
Service Name: ELDER OPTIONS - CARE MANAGEMENT
Organization Name: ELDER OPTIONS
- Service Description: Credentialed care managers work to help clients and their families assess, plan and coordinate the social and health services needed by older adults and people with disabilities. Family meetings, cons...
- Address: 1024 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA
Service Name: DIAL-A-RIDE PARATRANSIT SERVICE
Organization Name: CITY OF MAYWOOD TRANSIT
- Service Description: Provides curb-to-curb transportation for seniors and persons with disabilities unable to ride standard fixed-route buses. Transportation is for residents of Maywood. Riders may travel within city limi...
- Address: 4319 East Slauson Avenue, Maywood, CA