Showing Results for "" located in "lake county ca California, United States"
Service Name: COMMUTE.ORG
Organization Name: PENINSULA TRAFFIC CONGESTION RELIEF ALLIANCE
- Service Description: Encourages carpooling to reduce the number of drive alone vehicles traveling to, from or through San Mateo County. Helps residents and commuters find alternatives to driving alone. Provides informatio...
- Address: 400 Oyster Point Boulevard, South San Francisco, CA
Service Name: CRUZ511
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
- Service Description: Provides information to commuters on the alternatives to driving alone including carpooling, vanpooling, bicycling, walking, riding the bus, and telecommuting within, into, or out of Santa Cruz County...
- Address: 1523 Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: RIDE SHARING
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA VANPOOL AUTHORITY (CALVANS)
- Service Description: Encourages carpooling to improve air quality. Program provides qualified driver with a late model, air-conditioned 8 or 15-passenger van to drive to and from work or school if he has a group of 8 to 1...
- Address: 1340 North Drive, Hanford, CA
Service Name: COMMUTER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: RIVERSIDE COUNTY TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
- Service Description: Quarterly forums for employers to keep them informed on transportation issues and to help set up Rideshare, Carpool, and Ridematch programs for their employees.
- Address: 4080 Lemon Street, Riverside, CA
Service Name: LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Organization Name: SAN BENITO COUNTY LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
- Service Description: Offers a curb to curb for transportation service to seniors, and individuals who are physically disabled. Provides information for fixed route, commuter shuttle, general public dial-a-ride, and trip p...
- Address: 330 Tres Pinos Road #C7, Hollister, CA
Service Name: 511 (BAY AREA)
Organization Name: METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION (MTC)
- Service Description: Provides current information on car, bus, rail, bicycle, ride share, airport, paratransit, and ferry travel for the nine-county San Francisco Bay Area. Web site gives further detailed information. Pro...
- Address: 97 Callan Avenue, San Leandro, CA
Service Name: REGIONAL VANPOOL PROGRAM
Organization Name: VICTOR VALLEY TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- Service Description: Provides a vanpool program for groups of five or more to commute together, save transportation costs and reduce pollution.
- Address: 17150 Smoke Tree Street, Hesperia, CA