Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: INFORMATION, REFERRAL, AND OUTREACH SERVICES
Organization Name: THE LIVING ROOM
- Service Description: Provides a drop-in center during the day into a safe and warm environment for women and women with their children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness providing information and referrals and on...
- Address: 1207 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS SERVICE CENTER
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES DIOCESE OF SANTA ROSA
- Service Description: Provides services and intake for homeless adults. Coordinates intakes for Samuel Jones Hall Shelter, Safe Parking Program, and seasonal cold weather program. Offering community service referrals, phon...
- Address: 600 Morgan Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: DROP-IN CENTER
Organization Name: UNITED COUNCIL OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Service Description:
Provides basic services to homeless individuals for their daily needs, including restrooms, showers, mail, and laundry services.
- Address: 2111 Jennings Street, San Francisco, CA
- Service Description: Provides basic services to homeless individuals for their daily needs, including restrooms, showers, mail, and laundry services.
Service Name: COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
Organization Name: BUILDING FUTURES WITH WOMEN AND CHILDREN
- Service Description: Offers education and advocacy for women. Services and programs include: Court Advocacy (follow-up services for women seeking domestic violence restraining orders in the Hayward court); Safe at Home (p...
- Address: 1395 Bancroft Avenue, San Leandro, CA
Service Name: WOMEN'S DAYTIME DROP-IN CENTER (WDDC)
Organization Name: WDDC - WOMEN'S DAYTIME DROP-IN CENTER
- Service Description: Offers a safe and peaceful home-like environment for homeless women and children and the marginally housed. Also offer a healthy breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday. hygiene kits, diapers, and mail serv...
- Address: 2218 Acton Street, Berkeley, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS SERVICES
Organization Name: LSS COMMUNITY CARE CENTERS (LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES)
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Food, Clothing Distribution is open to the Public Daily from 9am- 12:30pm. Please Note Limited restroom and afternoon availability by appointment only. Can call 805-497-6207. (Updated...
- Address: 80 East Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS HELP CENTER
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SAN MATEO COUNTY (SVDP)
- Service Description: Offers basic survival necessities, such as a hot meal, clothing, sleeping bag, bus token, ID card payment, laundry, and mail service.
- Address: 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA
Service Name: HOPE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: ABODE SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers intake for the South Napa Shelter and a drop-in facility providing basic services such as showers, restrooms, mail, phones and laundry for homeless adults throughout the day. Also offers a seco...
- Address: 1301 Randolph Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: HOSPITALITY AND WELLNESS CENTER
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COAST HOSPITALITY CENTER
- Service Description: This program provides a resource center with mail, phone and fax services. Case management and Wellness activities include life skills and anger management workshops, yoga, meditation and movie night.
- Address: 101 N Franklin St, Fort Bragg, CA
Service Name: OUTREACH CENTER
Organization Name: STAND UP FOR KIDS
- Service Description:
Provides an outreach center for unaccompanied youth without housing. Supportive services include:
- Educational programs
- Referral and information
- Meals and snacks
- Telephone messages ...
- Address: Confidential, , CA
- Service Description: Provides an outreach center for unaccompanied youth without housing. Supportive services include: