Showing Results for "*" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: INFORMATION, REFERRAL, AND OUTREACH SERVICES
Organization Name: THE LIVING ROOM
- Service Description: Provides a drop-in center during the day into a safe and warm environment for women and women with their children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness providing information and referrals and on...
- Address: 1207 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: A FRIENDLY MANOR DROP-IN CENTER
Organization Name: ST. MARY'S CENTER
- Service Description: Provides a drop-in center for homeless women, offering a safe, supportive environment. Offers laundry facilities, showers, use of telephone, coffee, snacks.
- Address: 925 Brockhurst Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY SHELTER
Organization Name: SECOND CHANCE INC
- Service Description: Provides a multi-purpose homeless shelter which provides 30 beds for single adults and families. Serves anyone not having an appropriate place to live. There is no other requirement, although the prog...
- Address: 107 Jackson Street, Hayward, CA
Service Name: INDEPENDENT LIVING PROGRAM AND TRANSITIONAL HOUSING
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SANTA CRUZ HUMAN SERVICES DEPARTMENT FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES
- Service Description: Assists current and former foster youth (age 15-21) develop independent living skills and achieve educational and vocational goals as part of the transition to self-sufficiency. Offers a variety of se...
- Address: 1400 Emeline Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: HOPE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: ABODE SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers intake for the South Napa Shelter and a drop-in facility providing basic services such as showers, restrooms, mail, phones and laundry for homeless adults throughout the day. Also offers a seco...
- Address: 1301 Randolph Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: HOLY CROSS CENTER FOR WOMEN
Organization Name: SAINT AGNES MEDICAL CENTER
- Service Description: Hosts a homeless drop-in center with counseling and referral services. Computer, laundry, and shower facilities included. Women's clothing, baby clothing, and diapers also available. Provides free med...
- Address: 421 F Street, Fresno, CA
Service Name: DOROTHY'S DROP-IN CENTER
Organization Name: FRANCISCAN WORKERS OF JUNIPERO SERRA
- Service Description: Provides basic services to homeless individuals for their daily needs, including restrooms, showers, mail, and laundry services. Provides housing case management and housing navigation, benefits assis...
- Address: 30 Soledad Street, Salinas, CA
Service Name: PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH - LAUNDRY MINISTRY
Organization Name: PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH OF RED BLUFF
- Service Description: Provides payment for one load of laundry washed and dried per person every Wednesday at 2pm at Belle Mill Laundromat. Also offers soap, dryer sheet, and a clean garbage bag.
- Address: 142 Belle Mill Road, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS HELP CENTER
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SAN MATEO COUNTY (SVDP)
- Service Description: Offers basic survival necessities, such as a hot meal, clothing, sleeping bag, bus token, ID card payment, laundry, and mail service.
- Address: 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS AND HOMELESS PREVENTION SERVICES
Organization Name: RITTER CENTER
- Service Description:
Offers comprehensive case management and food pantry groceries to both homeless and low-income housed Marin residents. Provides shower, laundry and restroom facilities to homeless adults.
- Address: 16 Ritter Street, San Rafael, CA
- Service Description: Offers comprehensive case management and food pantry groceries to both homeless and low-income housed Marin residents. Provides shower, laundry and restroom facilities to homeless adults.