Showing Results for "" located in "mendocino ca California, United States"
Service Name: FAMILY HANDS RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COAST CHILDREN'S FUND
- Service Description: Provides access to the resources they need to thrive with basic needs and enrichment opportunities to low income coastal children.
- Address: 244 North Franklin Street, Fort Bragg, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SERVICES
Organization Name: WILLITS COMMUNITY SERVICES AND FOOD BANK
- Service Description: Provides temporary assistance and services to residents of Mendocino County. Services can include: Food Blankets Information and referral Baby formula (no baby clothing) Assistance with utilities Pers...
- Address: 229 East San Francisco Avenue, Willits, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS SERVICES
Organization Name: PLOWSHARES PEACE AND JUSTICE CENTER
- Service Description: Offers services for individuals experiencing homelessness. Provides personal care items such as Soap Shampoo Mouthwash Toothbrushes Toothpaste Feminine hygiene products DiapersAlso provides a mailing ...
- Address: 1346 South State Street, Ukiah, CA
Service Name: FAMILY SERVICES AND SUPPORT-GUERNEVILLE
Organization Name: WEST COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICES (WCCS)
- Service Description: Service is on hold until next fall when the schools return. Counselor will provide 4 hours a week of services at Guerneville Elementary. (4 hours at each site a week) Must be a family enrolled at the ...
- Address: 16390 Main Street, Guerneville, CA
Service Name: RIVER TO COAST CHILDREN'S SERVICES
Organization Name: RIVER TO COAST CHILDREN'S SERVICES(RCCS)
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Offering services and open to walk-ins. Masks and social distancing is required in the office.Provides information and referrals for childcare services. This includes: Diapers and foo...
- Address: 16300 First Street, Guerneville, CA
Service Name: WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN
Organization Name: COMMUNITY BRIDGES
- Service Description: Women, Infants & Children (WIC) is a safe place for families to receive a sense of hope, comfort and security that empowers women, infants and children to thrive.Women, Infants & Children (WIC) es un ...
- Address: 6134 Highway 9, Felton, CA
Service Name: PREGNANCY SERVICES
Organization Name: LIFE PREGNANCY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides maternity clothing and newborn essentials for infants up to 3 months. Offers a set of clothing, linens, and sometimes toiletries for a newborn child. Provides Mothers diapers, wipes, and clot...
- Address: 7983 Covert Lane, Sebastopol, CA
Service Name: INFORMATION, REFERRAL, AND OUTREACH SERVICES
Organization Name: THE LIVING ROOM CENTER, INC.
- Service Description: The Living room is focusing on outreach services for women and children. Services must be arranged via appointment. This includes prepared meals, food pantry, and transitional housing.Please call one ...
- Address: 1335 North Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: WOMEN SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: BETTER BEGINNINGS
- Service Description: Offers a warm line that provides resources and information about the following: Birth Pregnancy Early parenthood Breastfeeding support Free diapers and formula.Also provides a baby weight station for ...
- Address: 750 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: VIA ESPERANZA CENTRO DE EDUCACI?N
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP (CAP) OF SONOMA COUNTY
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Some classes are stopped at this time. Currently helps Redwood with food distribution in a drive thru format on Wednesdays from 10am-11am.Provides a Community School Model. Offers par...
- Address: 2230 Lomitas Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA