Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: CALIFORNIA LIFELINE
Organization Name: LIFE WIRELESS
- Service Description: Provides free cellular service each month for eligible customers. Also offers plans for those who do not qualify for Lifeline assistance. One cellular phone per household.
- Address: 1005 East Pescadero Avenue, Tracy, CA
Service Name: IFOSTER - GET CONNECTED!
Organization Name: IFOSTER
- Service Description: Provides discounted computers, internet and cell phones. Services include: Low cost refurbished laptops with Microsoft Windows and Office software for under $200 with free tech support Internet access...
- Address: No Services At Site, Truckee, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY CELL PHONE PROGRAM (MERCED COUNTY)
Organization Name: MERCED COUNTY ADULT AND AGING SERVICES
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: AAA office is closed to the public, but staff are available by phone.Provides cell phones for seniors to use in emergencies for calling 911.
- Address: 851 West 23rd Street, Merced, CA
Service Name: INTOUCH AMERICA
Organization Name: INTOUCH AMERICA
- Service Description: As a discount nationwide provider of cellular phones and service, offers a variety of affordable cell phone plans geared for seniors but open to all ages. Plans offer free roaming and long distance an...
- Address: 18535 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA
Service Name: GET HELP WITH AFFORDABLE PHONE SERVICE
Organization Name: CENTRAL CITY NEIGHBORHOOD PARTNERS (CCNP)
- Service Description: FamilySource Center helps individuals and families apply to the California LifeLine program which helps lower their phone bills.
- Address: 501 South Bixel St., Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: GET TELEPHONE ACCESS
Organization Name: UNION RESCUE MISSION
- Service Description: Union Rescue Mission's phone service is available to both residential and outside clients.
- Address: 545 San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: GET FREE ACCESS TO A VOICEMAIL
Organization Name: WEINGART CENTER
- Service Description: The Weingart Center offers Community Voice Mail, a service that provides free voice mail boxes for people who are both residents in Weingart Center programs, individuals who are homeless, and others w...
- Address: 501 E 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA
Organization Name: SOCIETY OF ST. VINCENT DE PAUL - LOS ANGELES
- Service Description: Society of St. Vincent De Paul - Los Angeles offers free telephone access to clients during drop-in hours at the Day Center Community Services center. Men's drop-in days are Mon-Wed, Women drop-in day...
- Address: 2750 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA
Service Name: CELL PHONES
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (CPUC)
- Service Description: Provides information on California approved wireless phone service providers who offer discounted services through federal funds. Each wireless service provider in California has different service off...
- Address: P.o. Box 8417, Westminster, CA
Service Name: TEAM AND CHANGES
Organization Name: DELHI CENTER
- Service Description: Provides assistance in helping people understand their home telephone, cell phone, internet and utility bill. Works with the phone and utility company to address billing issues and set up payment plan...
- Address: 505 East Central Avenue, Santa Ana, CA