Showing Results for "" located in "santa cruz county ca California, United States"
Service Name: HOME REPAIR SERVICES
Organization Name: REBUILDING TOGETHER MONTEREY SALINAS
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Call for application.Coordinates community volunteers with annual home renovations for income eligible homeowners. Provides home improvements and minor repairs including doo...
- Address: Confidential Location, , CA
Service Name: HOUSING REHABILITATION PROGRAM
Organization Name: CITY OF SALINAS
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is open and services are available, but limited.Provides loans for home repairs including roofing, flooring, plumbing, electrical, doors, and windows. Offers grants f...
- Address: 65 West Alisal Street, Salinas, CA
Service Name: DISABILITY SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: CENTER FOR INDEPENDENCE OF INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES (CID)
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Walk-ins are not being accepted. Counseling and groups continue via Zoom. Call ahead before visiting office. Staff members are available via phone.Provides Americ...
- Address: 2001 Winward Way, San Mateo, CA
Service Name: HEALTH FORWARD / FALL PREVENTION PROGRAM
Organization Name: LIFE ELDERCARE
- Service Description: Provides free health and wellness interventions that can reduce the risk of falls and injury. Helps improve strength and balance, and ensure that homes are safe for ageing. Services provided include: ...
- Address: 27182 Patrick Avenue, Hayward, CA
Service Name: HOME MODIFICATIONS
Organization Name: HOME SAFETY SERVICES INC.
- Service Description: Provides home safety modifications related accessibility to fall prevention to seniors. Field technicians are trained in both assessment and installations. Technicians are licensed, bonded, and Certif...
- Address: 890 Cowan Road, Burlingame, CA
Service Name: TRANSITIONAL CARE/CASE MANAGEMENT (TCCM)
Organization Name: EAST BAY INNOVATIONS (EBI)
- Service Description: Notes: Office is closed to the public. Phone intakes only. Offers people with disabilities who receive Medi-Cal to leave nursing facilities and move into their own homes. Supportive services provided ...
- Address: 2450 Washington Avenue, San Leandro, CA
Service Name: RESIDENTIAL ACCESS
Organization Name: CENTER FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING (CIL)
- Service Description: Note: Offices are closed to the public due to COVID. Services are currently provided over the phone or by video conference. Offers home assessment to figure out the best modifications to meet client s...
- Address: 1470 Fruitvale Avenue, Oakland, CA
Service Name: SAFE-AT-HOME PROGRAM YEAR-ROUND
Organization Name: REBUILDING TOGETHER OAKLAND- EAST BAY
- Service Description: Offers year-round program which provides minor home repairs and safety modifications. Services are available to low-income seniors and disabled homeowners. Modifications include: grab bars raised toil...
- Address: 520 Third Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: RESIDENTIAL LENDING SERVICES
Organization Name: HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Service Description: Administers loan and grant programs for low income residents for the repair and rehabilitation. Properties eligible include: owner-occupied housing vacant and blighted residential properties developme...
- Address: 250 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
Service Name: SAFE-AT-HOME
Organization Name: REBUILDING TOGETHER EAST BAY-NORTH (RTEBN)
- Service Description: Provides safety assessments and hazard elimination for qualified applicants. Helps prevent accidents or exposure that can cause injury, illness, or even death. Implements safety modifications such as:...
- Address: 732 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA