Showing Results for "" located in "santa cruz county ca California, United States"
Service Name: HOLY CROSS FOOD PANTRY
Organization Name: HOLY CROSS FOOD PANTRY
- Service Description: Services:Offer food to anyone in need, including homeless people. When we have funds, we also offer emergency financial aid to those in our area.
- Address: 210 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: HEALTHY FOOD DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ BARRIOS UNIDOS
- Service Description: Online System CCES LIHEAP-Community members can apply for a credit up to $300 on their energy bill.Food Distribution Fridays and Saturdays 11am - need to bring own bags.Assistance with filing for Unem...
- Address: 1817 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: EAST CLIFF FAMILY HEALTH CENTER
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
- Service Description: Services include:FOOD DISTRIBUTION WEEKLY (Every Wednesday 3:30pm-5:00pm) Primary Care Pediatrics Prenatal care and education Behavioral Health Services Health education Covered CA, Medi-Cal, and CalF...
- Address: 21507 East Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: HEALTHY FOOD PROGRAM
Organization Name: GREY BEARS
- Service Description: The Healthy Food program delivers weekly bags of fresh vegetables, fruits and healthy staples to 4,200+ Santa Cruz County seniors age 50+, families and farmworkers, distributes groceries on site and s...
- Address: 2710 Chanticleer Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: ST. JOSEPHS CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SANTA CRUZ
- Service Description: Pre-packaged food and food vouchers available at the station in the lower parking lot on Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon. Food baskets also available on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Home visits ...
- Address: 435 Monterey Avenue, Capitola, CA
Service Name: ACTIVITES
Organization Name: HIGHLANDS PARK SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Activities hosted at the Senior Center Monday through Friday: Schedule varies per month Project Scout Tax Help Grey Bears Brown Bag pick up Community Lunches Uke'n Sing Line Dance Weights Video Yoga B...
- Address: 8500 Highway 9, Ben Lomond, CA
Service Name: FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Organization Name: SALUD PARA LA GENTE (SPLG)
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Clinics are open and services are available.Provides brown bag groceries. Available during a Public Safety Power Shuffoff (PSPS).
- Address: 45 Nielson Street, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: FARM DISCOVERY AT LIVE EARTH
Organization Name: FARM DISCOVERY AT LIVE EARTH
- Service Description: Education and promotion of balanced nutrition, Provision of food and nutrition education, Education on balanced nutrition, Provision of food to support balanced nutrition, donation and delivery of fre...
- Address: 172 Litchfield Lane, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: PAJARO VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Organization Name: PAJARO VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Service Description: Meal Distribution: Here is the schedule for August 17 - 28. Unlike these past few months where we were able to provide a meal for every youth 1 - 18 years old, we are only able to provide meals to PVU...
- Address: 294 Green Valley Road, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: PHYSIOLOGICAL NEEDS
Organization Name: JACOB'S HEART CHILDREN'S CANCER SUPPORT SERVICES
- Service Description: 1. Assistance with Rent, Utilities, Phone, and Other ExpensesDirect financial assistance supports families by dealing with: Long Hospital Stays Getting to and from Distant HospitalsEmergency financial...
- Address: 680 W Beach Street, Watsonville, CA