Service Name: CALIFORNIA STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE - CALKIDS
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE
- Description: State program that helps newborns and eligible low-income public school students save for college or career training after high school. Children are automatically enrolled and given a CalKIDS college savings account with an initial deposit.
- Website: https://calkids.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (888) 445-2377
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm; closed for major holidays
- Eligibility: Children born in California starting on July 1, 2022, and eligible low-income public school students. Eligible beneficiaries are identified by the California Department of Public Health and the California Department of Education. CalKIDS receives information on newborns approximately 90 days after birth is registered with California Department of Public Health.
- Requirements: Statewide Student Identifier (SSID) or Unique CalKIDS code.
- United States