Service Name: FOOD BOX PROGRAM - UNION GOSPEL MISSION SACRAMENTO
Organization Name: UNION GOSPEL MISSION SACRAMENTO
- Description: Food boxes for families with children and seniors (age 62 and over).
Guidelines to request a food box:
- Contact by phone during business hours one day prior (Mondays and Wednesdays)
- Pickup days are Tuesdays & Thursdays; 1 - 2 pm Only
- Must bring a valid ID and utility bill showing current address
Accepts food donations.
- Website: http://www.ugmsac.com/food-box-program
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 447-3268, (916) 447-2921
- Hours: Request a Food Box: Monday and Wednesday 8 am - 4 pm;Food Basket Pick-up: Tuesday and Thursday 1 - 2 pm
- Eligibility: Families with children and seniors who are in need of an emergency supply of food. Only one basket per family every 90 days. Seniors over 62 years of age, every 30 days.
- Requirements: Valid ID and a current utility bill with address.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States