Service Name: CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY - CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCES BOARD
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- Description: Charged with protecting the public from the harmful effects of air pollution, developing programs and actions to fight climate change. Provides research information. Speakers are available for presentations.Services for the public include webcasts, fact sheets, brochures, pamphlets and handling air pollution complaints.Breathe Well: A tool that allows the public to check the air quality in their area. California Smoke Spotter App: Provides a comprehensive overview of the latest information on prescribed fires, projected smoke impacts, current air quality, and educational material. This app will help people plan their day's activities, and also determine if smoke is from a local prescribed fire.
- Website: http://www.arb.ca.gov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (800) 952-5588, (800) 242-4450, (916) 322-2990, (800) 363-7664
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- United States