Service Name: DMV - SENIOR OMBUDSMAN PROGRAM
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
- Description: Helps all drivers maintain their driving independence for as long as they can do so safely.. Addresses specific concerns of senior drivers and provides DMV resources, including education & training. Assists as a liaison to ensure senior drivers are treated fairly and consistently. Provides information and support to seniors and their loved ones when safety becomes a concern. Provides outreach seminars for audiences of all sizesSenior Guide for Safe Driving: English || SpanishApproved Mature Driver Improvement Programs.
- Website: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/driver-education-and-safety/special-interest-driver-guides/senior-driv
- Phone(s): (800) 368-4327, (916) 657-6464
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Senior drivers.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- United States