Service Name: Transportation Services - Shores of Hope
Organization Name: Shores of Hope
- Description: Specialized transportation for disabled individuals and seniors including transportation to and from healthcare, employment, and recreation programs for adults. Provides the mobility needed so that those seeking specialized transportation are able to access basic health services, as well as participate in employment opportunities.
Seniors living in West Sacramento have access to the West Sacramento Senior Shuttle, which provides transportation to the West Sacramento Senior Center, as well as to recreational activities and shopping in the area.
- Website: https://null
- Phone(s): (916) 372-0200 ext. 101
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 am-4:30 pm.
- Eligibility: Area residents.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States