Service Name: Emergency Assistance - SHORT TERM EMERGENCY AID COMMITTEE (STEAC)
Organization Name: SHORT TERM EMERGENCY AID COMMITTEE (STEAC)
- Description: Provides assistance with food, rental assistance, utility assistance, clothing for job interviews, job training, and legal documents to low income residents.
Services can only be used once every two years.
- Website: https://www.steac.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm; Closed for lunch: noon-1pm.
- Eligibility: Must be Yolo County resident, meeting low income requirement, and without other resources.
- Requirements: ID and income verification.
- Yolo United States