Service Name: EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE - SHORT TERM EMERGENCY AID COMMITTEE (STEAC)
Organization Name: SHORT TERM EMERGENCY AID COMMITTEE (STEAC)
- Description: Provides assistance with food, rental assistance, utility assistance, clothing for job interviews, job training, and legal documents to low-income residents.
Frequency of service eligibility varies by service. Call STEAC for more specific information.
- Website: https://www.steac.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (530) 758-8435
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - noon, 1 - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Must be Yolo County resident, and meet low income requirement.
- Requirements: ID and income verification.
- Yolo United States
- Katy Zane, Grants Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org