Service Name: Transitional Age Youth Wellness and Recovery Center (TAY TUNNEL)
Organization Name: PACIFIC CLINICS ADVANCING BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE
- Description: COVID-19 Status: During Coronavirus response period, services are modified. Classes and other supportive services will be provided through phone and online during business hours. No onsite contact appointments for computer, showers, laundry and kitchen services. Onsite appointment are ONLY offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call to make an appointment.
Offers a center for transitional age youth who are recovering from mental illness, substance abuse, or a combination of the two. Provides classes, services, and supportive staff so youth can continue their journey. Services include:
- A place to shower or do laundry
- Independent living skills classes
- Positive interaction support group
- Linkage to GED/high school diploma classes
- Employment assistance
- Food Pantry
- Transportation assistance
- Community referrals
- Indoor/outdoor group activities
- Cooking classes
- Website: http://www.pacificclinics.org
- Phone(s): 805-240-2538
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm; Sat 10am - noon;
- Eligibility: Must be between 18-25 years of age recovering from mental health issues or a combination of mental health issues and substance abuse issues.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Ventura United States