Service Name: Youth and Family Impact
Organization Name: CITY IMPACT
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Office is closed. Please call 805-983-3636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offers services for at-risk youth from 12- 24 years of age. Program targets youth with behavioral issues which have led to:
- Poor academic performance
- Low school attendance
- Drug and/or alcohol use
- Involvement in delinquent or gang activities
- Academic mentoring
- After-school tutoring
- Positive choices group
- Service projects
- School support groups
- Street outreach
- Sports outreach
- Intensive case management services to improve academic progress, social skills, and work skills
- Website: https://www.cityimpact.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (805) 983-3636
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be an adolescent 14-24 years of age.
- Requirements: Proof of age.
- Ventura United States
- Pamela Darcy, Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org