Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM
Organization Name: LILLIPUT FAMILIES
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Offering services virtually. Provides kinship support services to relative caregivers. Services include: Mentoring Advocacy Counseling Play care Support group Legal referrals Family activities In-home support Respite resources Adoption assistance Information and referral Guardianship workshops Assistance with basic emergency needs Kinship Care is when children are living full time adults who have taken on the parental role. Includes grandparents, or other relatives, near relatives (such as family friends, God Parents, etc)
- Website: http://www.lilliput.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (707) 603-3500, (800) 325-5359
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Relative Kinship Caregivers.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sonoma United States