Service Name: GENERAL COUNSELING SERVICES
Organization Name: COLUSA COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Description: During Coronavirus response, offices are closed to the public. Services are still available by phone
Provides crisis intervention and general counseling. Offers psychiatric medication evaluation and support. Other services include mental health education, peer support, patient rights advocacy, and recovery.
- Website: https://www.countyofcolusa.org/index.aspx?nid=325
- Phone(s): (530) 458-0520
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Colusa County residents with Medi-Cal.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Colusa United States