Service Name: Human Trafficking Support Services
Organization Name: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS FOR CHILDREN, FAMILIES, AND INDIVIDUALS
- Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
All programs are still in place. Staff is providing services via phone and secure online connections as much as possible. Face-to-face services are available as needed and according to CDC guidelines.
Call the office or hotline first before walking into an office location. If client is unable to call, or feels unsafe doing so, the Gilroy, Morgan Hill, San Jose, and Hollister locations are still open to walk-ins.
Offers victim advocacy with law enforcement, court proceedings, and legal assistance. Provides human trafficking crisis intervention including:
- Confidential shelter
- Safety planning
- Referrals to additional resources
- Website: https://www.communitysolutions.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (877) 363-7238
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Survivors of human trafficking
- Requirements: None
- Santa Clara United States