Service Name: RICHARD DEVYLDER DISASTER RELIEF FUND - CALIFORNIA FOUNDATION FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTERS
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA FOUNDATION FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTERS
- Description: Helps replaces lost critical assistive technology, tools, and devices for individuals with disabilities impacted by disasters across the state.
- Website: https://disabilitydisasteraccess.org/rd-relief-fund/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 325-1690
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: A person with a disability or an older adult who has been impacted by a California disaster, and lost their personal Assistive Technology or Durable Medical Equipment.
- Requirements: None.
- United States