Service Name: CAPITAL STAR RECOVERY SERVICES PROGRAM - CAPITAL STAR COMMUNITY SERVICES
Organization Name: CAPITAL STAR COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Description: Provides outpatient treatment services for adolescents and young adults, ages 12 to 26, in Sacramento County struggling with alcohol and other substance use disorders. Aims to support recovery and prevent relapse by addressing the underlying issues related to an individual's substance use and building up their support systems throughout the treatment process.
- Website: https://www.starsinc.com/sacramento-county/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 914-2462, (916) 874-9754, (916) 584-7800
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Eligibility: Adolescents and young adults, ages 12 to 26, in Sacramento County struggling with alcohol and other substance use disorders.
- Requirements: Referral from the Sacramento County's SUPT System of Care.
- Sacramento United States