Service Name: PRIMARY CARE - ELICA HEALTH CENTERS
Organization Name: ELICA HEALTH CENTERS
- Description: A Federally Qualified Health Center that provides a range of clinical, outreach, and social assistance services to low-income, under- and uninsured persons, regardless of their ability to pay. Includes comprehensive primary and preventive care.
Primary Care Services:
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Specialist Referrals
- After Hours Care
- Diagnostic Lab/Imaging (onsite or referred to outside providers)
- Website: https://www.elicahealth.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (888) 831-6032, (916) 454-2345
- Eligibility: Open to low-income, under- and uninsured adults and children. Eligible patients can receive assistance with applying to Medi-Cal.
- Requirements: Proof of income for sliding scale consideration.
- El Dorado United States
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States
- Sutter United States
- Placer United States
- Yuba United States
- Irina Gerez, Senior Compliance Regulatory Specialist, email@example.com