Service Name: Medi-Cal Rides - Access In Motion
Organization Name: Access In Motion
Offer non-emergency medical rides to Medi-Cal subscribers depending on a wheelchair for mobility and are unable to transfer safely to a passenger vehicle. Transportation covers trips starting or stopping at the following places.
Offer rides for the following purposes:
- Doctor appointments
- Dentist appointments
- Physical therapy
- Discharges from medical facilities
- Transfers between care facilities
- Website: https://www.accessinmotion.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 660-3934
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm; For weekends and after-Hours, please call for availability
- Eligibility: Open to Medi-cal recipients who depend on a wheelchair for mobility, are unable to transfer safely to a passenger vehicle, and/or have no other transportation.
- Requirements: Non Emergency Medical Transportation Justification form (NEMT) (DHCS 6182) signed from primary care to serve these requests.
- Pleasant Grove Placer United States
- Citrus Heights Sacramento United States
- Elverta Sacramento United States
- Rocklin Placer United States
- Roseville Placer United States
- Orangevale Sacramento United States
- Antelope Sacramento United States
- Tania Abraham, 916-660-3934, firstname.lastname@example.org