Service Name: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER - LAO FAMILY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Organization Name: LAO FAMILY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- Description: Provides resources for victims of domestic violence.
The Domestic Violence Program includes:
- Assistance with obtaining a restraining order
- Safe house
- Housing navigation
- Homelessness prevention
- Employment support
- Financial planning
- And more
- Website: http://www.lfcd.org
- Phone(s): (916) 359-2788
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - Noon, 1 - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence.
You may be eligible if you possess at least one of the following:
. Police Report
. Restraining Order
. Letter of Verification from an Authorized Victim Service Provider
. Valid ID
For domestic violence shelter, women and women with children only. Male children must be under the age of 14.
- Requirements: Picture ID.
- Sacramento United States