Service Name: SACRT BUS & LIGHT RAIL - SACRAMENTO REGIONAL TRANSIT DISTRICT
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO REGIONAL TRANSIT DISTRICT
- Description: SacRT operates approximately 82 bus routes (fixed-route, dial-a-ride, and micro-transit) and 43 miles of light rail serving 52 light rail stations and ADA paratransit services all within a 440-square mile service area throughout Sacramento County, which includes service in the cities of Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Folsom, and Rancho Cordova, with connections to Yolo County. Sacramento buses and light rail trains operate 365 days a year.
SacRT's entire bus and light rail system are accessible to the disabled community. All SacRT buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. All light rail stations have ramps or lifts for mobility device accessibility except 12th and I Station where only north-bound trains to Watt/I-80 are accessible.
Bicycle lockers are available for rent at many of SacRT's light rail stations. Park & Ride lots available. Senior, Disabled and Student discount fares are available and require forms of identification (ID) or age verification.
ZipPass Mobile App and Connect Card are available for purchasing tickets and passes from a smartphone. Bus & Light Rail System Map is available online.
- Website: https://www.sacrt.com
- Phone(s): (916) 321-2800, (916) 321-2877, (916) 321-2877, (916) 483-4327, (916) 557-4545
- Hours: Customer Service: Monday through Friday 6:30 am - 7 pm; Saturday, Sunday 7 am - 4 pm (closed most holidays)
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: Seniors (age 62 and over): Proof of identification is required upon boarding; Individuals with disabilities and Medicare cardholders: Proof of identification is required upon boarding; Super Senior (age 75+): Proof of age verification is required to purchase a Super Senior monthly sticker. Super Senior monthly sticker is only available for purchase at RT's Customer Service and Sales Center located at 1225 R Street; Students (grades K-12): Students are eligible to purchase single fares and daily passes with their school ID.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States
- Devra Selenis, VP Communications and Partnerships