Service Name: California Environmental Protection Agency - Department of Toxic Substances Control
Organization Name: California Environmental Protection Agency
- Description: Works to protect California's people and the environment from harmful effects of toxic substances by restoring contaminated resources, enforcing hazardous waste laws, reducing hazardous waste generation, and encouraging the manufacture of chemically safer products.
Receives complaints about illegal toxic waste activities. Responsible for implementing and enforcing provisions of the State's Hazardous Waste Control Act, the Hazardous Waste Substances Account Act, the Electronic Waste Recycling Act, and pursuant regulations. Works with government, the public, and industry to reduce, manage and eliminate hazardous waste in California.
- Website: https://www.dtsc.ca.gov
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (800) 698-6942, (800) 728-6942
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: None.
- United States
- Sheryl Watson, Assistant Dir. Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org