Service Name: CONNECTIONS PROGRAM (RAPID RE-HOUSING) - LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES
Organization Name: LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Description: 24-month rapid re-housing for transition-age youth (18-24). Intensive case management, mental health and AOD assessment and treatment, life skills classes, employment readiness and support services, and community referrals are offered. Focus on completing a high school diploma/GED and attaining employment.
- Website: http://www.lssnorcal.org/what_we_do/sacramento-programs/connections-programs.html
- Phone(s): (916) 561-4900, (916) 453-2904, (916) 453-2900
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Homeless Youth Ages 18-24. Must be legally emancipated.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States