Service Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS - TRANSPORTATION DIVISION
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
- Description: Conducts traffic investigations and oversees all traffic operations. Manages traffic projects and traffic safety programs. Additional services include the Traffic Operations Center, Red Light Running program, Neighborhood Traffic Management program, Speed Hump program, Angled Parking program, and Captain Jerry Traffic Safety program for elementary school children. Issues street-use permits.
- Website: https://www.cityofsacramento.org/Public-Works/Transportation/Programs-and-Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 808-5067, (916) 808-5307, (916) 808-8404
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento Sacramento United States