Service Name: Customer Service - Pacific Gas & Electric Company
Organization Name: Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Description: PG&E provides natural gas and electric service to approximately 15 million people throughout a 70,000-square-mile service area in northern and central California. Locate payment centers throughout the county on the website. Check for current outage information online. Solar information is available on the website.
Call 8-1-1 Before you Dig - Call Before You Dig helps protect you from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines while working on digging projects.
- Website: https://www.pge.com
- Phone(s): , (800) 652-4712, (800) 743-5000, (800) 933-9555, (866) 743-2273
- Hours: Customer Service: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: PG&E Customers.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- El Dorado United States
- Sutter United States
- Yolo United States
- Amador United States
- Solano United States
- Yuba United States
- Joe Wilson, Public Affairs Manager