Service Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH CONNECTION
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH CONNECTION
- Description: Youth-led, CYC empowers foster youth ages 14-24 to build leadership skills and forge supportive relationships while advocating for child welfare reforms that directly impact their lives. Envisions that all youth in foster care will be equal partners in contributing to all policies and decisions made in their lives and that all youth in foster care will have their needs met and the support to grow into healthy and vibrant adults.
To build their skills, members receive one-on-one support and mentoring, specialized training, and frequent opportunities to speak to policymakers, child welfare practitioners, other foster youth, and the general public.
- Website: http://www.calyouthconn.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 651-6254
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Current and Former Foster Youth Ages 14-24.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- United States