Service Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH CONNECTION
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH CONNECTION
- Description: A youth-led organization that develops leaders who empower each other and their communities to transform the foster care system through legislative and policy change. To build their skills, members receive one-on-one support and mentoring, specialized training, and frequent opportunities to speak to policymakers, child welfare practitioners, other foster youth, and the general public.
- Website: http://www.calyouthconn.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 651-6254
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Current and Former Foster Youth Ages 14-24.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- United States