Service Name: Iu-Mien Community Services
Organization Name: Iu-Mien Community Services
- Description: Provides professional and culturally responsive social services:
- Documents (letters and notes) Translation
- Interpretation (Iu-Mien)
- Access to community resources: health information, housing, transportation, etc.
- Case management-client advocacy and follow-up to primary care services, mental health assistance, and other community resources.
IMCS supports the physical and mental well-being of Iu-Mien community members in Sacramento and surrounding areas. Offers a safe and friendly environment for community members to share their stories, engage with their peers, and support each other through difficult times. Main programs allow the participants to find an avenue to help combat their depression, stress, and isolation.
- Website: https://www.iumiencommunityservices.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 916-383-3083
- Hours: Office: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am - Noon Community Language Program: Monday, Tuesday 6 - 8 pmS.A.E. Mien Youth Club: Friday 5 -7 pm
- Eligibility: All Mien refugees, immigrants, and Mien Americans.
S.A.E. Mien Youth Club: Ages 12 -24
- Requirements: None.
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States
- El Dorado United States
- Ethnic Oriented Social Clubs
- Cultural Transition Counseling
- Cultural Transition Facilitation
- Mentoring Programs
- Respite Care
- Respite Care Subsidies
- Youth Enrichment Programs
- Case/Care Management
- General Health Education Programs
- Adult Literacy Programs
- Family Violence Prevention
- Individual Advocacy
- Southeast Asian Community
- Cultural Heritage Programs
- General Mental Health Information/Education
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Kao Chio Thun, Executive Director, email@example.com