Service Name: Certified Farmers' Market
Organization Name: Certified Farmers' Market
- Description: Farmers' Markets throughout the Greater Sacramento area that provide traditional links between farmers and consumers. Farmers offer freshly grown agricultural products directly to consumers. Both parties benefit when additional product handling and costs are reduced. Visit website for a listing of Farmers' Markets locations in Sacramento and Yolo Counties.
EBT accepted at these locations:
- Country Club Plaza
- Florin Sears Store
- Laguna Gateway Center
- Arden Fair Mall
- Sunrise Light Rail Station
- Downtown Sacramento
Recipes and food preserving information available on the website.
- Website: https://www.MarketLocations.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 204-8260, (916) 688-0100, (916) 689-9794
- Hours: Check website for hours and locations - http://www.california-grown.com/Market-times.html
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Sacramento United States
- Dan Best, Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org