Service Name: Shelter Services - The Salvation Army
Organization Name: Salvation Army - Del Oro Division
- Description: Lodging and meals for homeless single veterans (men and women), for 30 days, including a support system of multiple resources and specialized programs. Offers job development, computer training, employment counseling, referral to mental health services, recreational activities, referral to substance abuse counseling, Alcoholics Anonymous, alternative housing, spiritual counseling, chapel services, and bible studies. Case management, counseling, and referral services are provided for other needs.TB test required. Free TB tests given by Mercy Clinic - Loaves & Fishes.
- Website: https://www.sacramento.salvationarmy.org/sacramento_metro/center-of-hope-shelter
- Phone(s): (916) 280-0211, (916) 442-0331
- Hours: Intake: Monday through Friday 9 am - 1 pm;Services for Residents: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: Homeless single veterans (men and women); 18 years and older.
- Requirements: DD214 not required, Veteran status will be verified post-admission and new DD214 provided; TB test and photo ID. Free TB tests given by Mercy Clinic - Loaves & Fishes
- Sacramento United States
- Christina Kitchen, Supervisor at the Center of Hope Shelter