Service Name: TCCAA - DEPOSIT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY
- Description: Offers rental deposit assistance to low income households in Tehama County each year as funding becomes available. This program can assist eligible customers with the payment of a Security Deposit to move into permanent housing in the Tehama County area. Maximum benefit amounts are determined based on funding availability and individual customer needs.
Please note: Funding typically becomes available in the month of March, at which time clients are served on a first-come basis throughout the year as long as eligibility criteria are met. Criteria may change based on funding available and target population to be served. One may call for details regarding eligibility.
- Website: https://tehamacountycaa.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (530) 527-6159
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Open to individuals and families with adequate income to support rent and other regular household bills to maintain permanent housing once the deposit has been paid; must meet income eligibility level of 100% or below Federal Poverty Level
- Requirements: Photo ID/DL, verifiable sources of income, copy of birth certificate or social security card for head of household, and valid social security numbers for all members of the household
- Tehama United States